Value Engineering, Value Analysis and Value Management are together a creative, function oriented, systematic and organized team approach to providing optimum value to a project, facility, product, system or service. Often this improvement is focused on cost reduction. However, other improvements such as customer perceived quality and performance are also paramount in the value equation. Value engineering is most successful as a long term strategy. Historically, return on investment has exceeded 10 to 1.
The objective of value engineering study is to identify and remove unnecessary costs from the project, facilities, product or service.
BENEFITS OF VALUE ENGINEERING
- Develop alternatives that provide the most cost effective solution.
- In depth focus on solving problems. Simplify design and product. Isolating design deficiency.
- Use resources more effectively and improve resource efficiency.
- Save time, costs, enhance competitive position, and increase profits.
- Incorporate new technology. Improve quality, reliability and product-ability.
- Raise market opportunity and sensitivity.
- Match product/service to market demands.
- Improve product/service with increased value at reduced overall Life Cycle Costs.
- Eliminate unnecessary and costly requirements.
ARCADIA CHANDRA INTERNATIONAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Value Engineering for Design and Construction
- Value Engineering for Industrial Production
- Value Engineering for Administration and Management
- Value Engineering Training and Workshop
- Life Cycle Costing and Value Analysis Studies
- Productivity Improvement/ Human Resources Development